what's your stupid reason for getting pulled over?

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
:smackself
fail fail fail.
hmm i haven't gotten pulled over... yet.
cops always look at me though.
idk why, my car doesn't stand out or anything.
Every Damn day that happens to me:scurred:

got pulled over last month by my high school rso officer haha

her retired from the county when my class graduated but become local cop...
So when he pulled me over he said "Oooh hey whats up?"
And i was like "Hey offcer (lets call him) Bob how are you doin?
Bob: Good, how about you? I swear if i knew it was you I wouldn't have pulled you over"
Me: Thats good, haha really?
Bob: Yeah just had to make sure if you had a license
Me: I do here you go *hands over license*
B: Yeah this is your dad's car right?
M: Its under his name but i'm paying for it
B: cool cool. *hands license back* Well i pulled you over cuz you had no front tag, just had to make sure if you werent one of those guys w/out a license (is talkin about those damn spanish people who think every honda has 214504224HP and 2424424TQ)
M: Yeah when we bought the car the dealership gave it to us like that
B: No front tag display
M: no
B: well you have the license plate in your car right?
Me: yeah its in the glove compartment, you want to see it?
B: no no its okay just make sure its always in there, besides i think your car looks better
M: haha alright thanks
B: so you going to class?
M: yup, on my way there now
B: alright then you have a good morning, take care of you car
Me: alright then officer bob peace
B: Peace *does the peace out move*

So yeah got really lucky, but ever since then other cops just keep giving me that evil stare

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
^ Hacks. Wtf.
it wasn't a hack dude

i got tired of writing bob and crap

thats how the convo went when the cop pulled me over

In lamest terms, i got pulled over for not having a front license plate but i got no ticket or anything:roll:

XxCaryxX

Got pissed off at a punk in a riced out Celica, Road rage kicked in and I whooped his ass (I am ashamed of it too) flipped him the bird and floored it from the offramp to the main highway and was doing 95 in a 55. All of the sudden I see blue lights and I am thinking "Cory, you really fucked yourself this time" It was the Lt. of the county police department. He comes up and was like "Damn Cory, I didn't think I was gonna catch up to you!" I proceeded to tell him about the stupid punk in the Celica and he said, "Well Cory, try to keep your foot outta it as much and have a nice day." We talked for another few minutes and he let me go. THANK GOD for being in the volunteer fire department and knowing all the cops!!

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
Got pissed off at a punk in a riced out Celica, Road rage kicked in and I whooped his ass (I am ashamed of it too) flipped him the bird and floored it from the offramp to the main highway and was doing 95 in a 55. All of the sudden I see blue lights and I am thinking "Cory, you really fucked yourself this time" It was the Lt. of the county police department. He comes up and was like "Damn Cory, I didn't think I was gonna catch up to you!" I proceeded to tell him about the stupid punk in the Celica and he said, "Well Cory, try to keep your foot outta it as much and have a nice day." We talked for another few minutes and he let me go. THANK GOD for being in the volunteer fire department and knowing all the cops!!
You sir, are very lucky :lol:

But guess volunteering pays off huh??

XxCaryxX

You sir, are very lucky :lol:

But guess volunteering pays off huh??
In a sense... I did have to pick up a 23 year old girls brains off the interstate once... Kinda sucked because from the picture in what was left of her car, she seemed to be attractive (Pre-accident ofcourse).

acteg94

thats wat sucks bout havin a honda now... if we got caught doin 95 in a toyota... "the throttle stuck!!!"

acteg94

^^ i sent u a friend request on 360 so check it wen u can.. also glad to see you're a fan of a7x

NeroCB7

Honda Lover
i got pulled over cuase a screw was missing from my front plates, and they still gave me a fix it ticket

phatintegra

Banned
I get pull over all the time in the teg. Cops want to make sure it's not stolen. This is why I don't take the teg out of the garage. Since I have other vehicle that I drive.

Last edited: