Wheel Gap?

g2integra387

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Whats up CI members? Theres my teg and as you can see she deff. needs to be dropped. I've searched everywhere and can't find any info on this so I figured I'd just start a new thread. I want to lower my teg a good amount. I plan on slapping on some 16" rota grids and I was wondering how much of a drop do I need to eliminate that wheel gap? I was looking at Tein S Springs 2.5 F 1.7 R or even H&R but I'm still not sure. Can someone please enlighten me on my wheel gap delima and if at all possible, post some of your pix that relate to what I'm looking for :thumbs up Thanks

Last edited:

slikk

Money Getter
i would say you are looking in right place by selectign tein .. if you get coilz you should be able to adjust up to about 4" drop all round.

eibach sportline springs wil give a nice drop also but you dont have the option to adjust height for winter or any other situation you may find yourself in that will requier you to lift the car

g2integra387

slikk said:
i would say you are looking in right place by selectign tein .. if you get coilz you should be able to adjust up to about 4" drop all round.

eibach sportline springs wil give a nice drop also but you dont have the option to adjust height for winter or any other situation you may find yourself in that will requier you to lift the car
Wish I had the $$ for Tein Coilovers. I'll most likelly go with the tein S springs for now with front camber kit on stock struts unless anyone esle has more info on a better spring for my drop desired at a better price? 8) Thanks for the reply slikk ps look for me on the 30th CT meet wid my red teggy.

HYPE-R

Omni power sport suspension. :thumbs up