Wheel size?

TegGirl

I am looking to buy some new wheels for my teg and I am wondering what size everyone recommends? I am looking at some 18"s but I have heard from a couple of people that they ride shitty. So whats the best wheel size? 16, 17, or 18? My car isn't lowered btw and I don't plan on lowering it because I have a body kit that makes it as low as I want it.

Also, just a random question, what rim color do you think goes best with a white Integra? i am looking at some white rims but I am not sure if that would be too much white...if maybe black or chrome would look better. If anyone could post pictures of whatever color rims they have on their white Integra that would be amazing!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
16's. 18's look absolutely ridiculous on integras. Some 17's look nice but that's a select few. Color wise I say something that isnt common or white. Personal preference though... All of the above is. If you were asking me, I'd also say lose the body kit... They were cool 10 years ago...
just my :twocents:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I would never go with 18s. I have 17s and it is harsh enough. Im not sure how 17s would even look with that much wheel gap. I'm on my phone, and couldn't really see you avatar pic, so not sure what your car/kit look like. Most on here will recommend 16s.

white89hatch

I wouldn't go over 16's. As far as color goes. I have always like bronze, white with a polished lip, gunmetal with a polished lip or black with a polished lip.

tokyo.drift

uwabaki?
i'd say 17's. 18's are rediculous IMO.. too big for a smaller car. 16's look great though, either 16's, and pushing it size wise with 17's.

Last edited:

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
16s. My car had 18s on when I bought it, but I had to change that! I hate big wheels...especially on our small cars. I'm rockin' 15s now (GSR Blades) and love it. 16s are perfect.

h2kmonst3r

simple is better.
right now i have 15's (meshes) painted them, hopefully over the summer i can get some 16's or 17's on

here's what i have on now

tomo i will be picking up some red acura logos from a local imaging shop and sticking them on the center caps then hopefully buy some red lug nuts with it.