Wheel Width?!?!

daveloveshonda

quick question DC4twokone , i have a 16x8 +20 that wont clear the front break caliber.. did you run into this problem , and did you need spacers???

H8BOOST

Op, you do have 5 lug, right? The wheels you say on the first post will not fit on a integra unless it has a 5lug conversion or is a type R.
Yeah i have 5lug

I did not mean to offend anyone when i said a stupid offset my bad.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Yeah i have 5lug

I did not mean to offend anyone when i said a stupid offset my bad.
It's ok, there is such a thing as stupid offset, mainly anything negative.

Also, it'd be good to know what size you'd get because tire sizing is key as well
(no i don't mean like a 205/40 on a 9")

H8BOOST

It's ok, there is such a thing as stupid offset, mainly anything negative.

Also, it'd be good to know what size you'd get because tire sizing is key as well
(no i don't mean like a 205/40 on a 9")
well trying to get these wheels here is going to take an act of god and possibly murder, so this is a total fail. Its going to take 4 months to have the wheels here.

So going to go with a different wheels. would a 245,40 work ?

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
well trying to get these wheels here is going to take an act of god and possibly murder, so this is a total fail. Its going to take 4 months to have the wheels here.

So going to go with a different wheels. would a 245,40 work ?
oh HELL no lol.

215/45's will be perfect.

What are the wheels?

H8BOOST

the guy i talked to informed me that it may be required i hope the hell not though but knowing my luck for the month i am sure i will need it.

im about to say screw all this and put my spoon wheels back on my car.

Last edited:

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
the guy i talked to informed me that it may be required i hope the hell not though but knowing my luck for the month i am sure i will need it.

im about to say screw all this and put my spoon wheels back on my car.
I say just keep looking around. There are plenty of wheels that provide a good width with the correct offset that wont need spacer to clear braking/suspension components

H8BOOST

I say just keep looking around. There are plenty of wheels that provide a good width with the correct offset that wont need spacer to clear braking/suspension components
Your right. I think i am just going wait and hope and pray that i can get the ccw wheels here before the ECHM.