where did everyone go?

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
what up ci im in the modesto area and it seems that no one ever shoes up at in and out in modesto or turlock anymore... is there a new spot i dont know about or something?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I've been going out to sac with my teammates, but the cops fucked it all up on Saturday. Now it will prolly be 7th st in Oakland again. we don't have many Modesto members that are active

Smackinassvtec

I dont know but I know on Friday nights in Sacramento at Lowes off Calvine and Power inn its been crackin every week. Then we go out to a secret spot for runs. Meet up is usually around 9pm and runs are at like 11pm

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I don't think we are going back. Shot was fucked last Friday

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
yea i havent ran into anyone out here in a while only like 10 ppl vs like 100 like there used to be ..cops had a smog truck out here like a mo ago and i think that scared everyone

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Why are people scared of smog stations? It's voluntary and they will not give you a ticket if you pass or fail

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Why are people scared of smog stations? It's voluntary and they will not give you a ticket if you pass or fail
jesus christ! thank you for remembering something i told you.

The vacaville monthly meet is pretty big as well as their weekly wednesday meets. The "core" nor cal group on here usually just go to events and track days together.

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
they were towing cars that failed when they had the truck out there... just walking around and making people drive up on it

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
well didnt happen to me i just watched em doing it... prolly towing the turbo and swaps that were no where near carb leagal

rdeshields

:cry:
what up ci im in the modesto area and it seems that no one ever shoes up at in and out in modesto or turlock anymore... is there a new spot i dont know about or something?
i live in the modesto area and im havin a hard time findin places to meet up as well :cry:

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
been heading out to turlock the last couple of months. its hit and miss out there.. once the new in n out is built i imagine there will be alot of cruising between palendale and briggsmore. just wish everyone wasnt just standing around doing nothing lol.