Where the PA members at?

Rich-PMS

I'm in Sunbury. Will be in Allentown tomorrow evening for dinner. Then Heading back home to jersey.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
WTF are you waiting for!?!?

If you eat there, 12 wings and 12" pizza for $12. It's a little more when it's take out, think $16ish.
Either way you will be full, and the hot wings are awesome.

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
WTF are you waiting for!?!?

If you eat there, 12 wings and 12" pizza for $12. It's a little more when it's take out, think $16ish.
Either way you will be full, and the hot wings are awesome.
I have to hit that up then, sounds like a bangin deal

atomic_peach

I'm over in Carlisle. I had fun a couple weeks ago with all the ricers in town for the "performance & style" car show. Why must civics insist that I always race them?

If you see a clean dark gray db7 driving around with a misaligned front bumper, that's me (I bought it like that).

rnhib25

ricer all day
im from lancaster, PA. i do not like the amish they always stink.

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
I'm over in Carlisle. I had fun a couple weeks ago with all the ricers in town for the "performance & style" car show. Why must civics insist that I always race them?

If you see a clean dark gray db7 driving around with a misaligned front bumper, that's me (I bought it like that).
Because Ricers have nothing better to do than show off how much HP a T-wing and a fart can give them

Torn

Hi PA folks. I'm a newbie from the West Chester/Reading area (kinda in between the two). Do you have any recomendations on a good Integra/Acura mechanic in the area, who can do rebuilds and the like?

Torn

Thanks Alyssaf. May I ask how you know these guys? How much work have they done for you?