Where the PA members at?

FMelo718

Why do Amish people like to cut me off on the road??? Can anybody explain lol it's annoying. I was going to target on Lincoln Highway In Lancaster and I'm cruising through one of the country back roads. I see a horse and buggy at a stop sign and i say there's no way he's gonna pull out to the road he sees me coming... Boy was i fucking wrong. He pulls out and i had to slam on my brakes or else there would have been a dead horse and a really pissed off integra owner and probably A few less Amish people in PA.

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
Lets try and organize a meet soon, I'm always down to chill with some teggy's

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Dolce, does the dealer you work for sell bikes? I know you're in york and I need a bike hookup lol. In for a summer meet too.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
It'll be my first bike, but I have the license and aced the course. They told me a 600 would bore me quickly so I was thinking a 750 GSXR. Maybe a 1000cbr rr or GSXR if the price is right. 750 is most likely unless I find a cheap ducati 848. I'll probably buy over winter when they're cheaper and I have a bit more saved.

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
It'll be my first bike, but I have the license and aced the course. They told me a 600 would bore me quickly so I was thinking a 750 GSXR. Maybe a 1000cbr rr or GSXR if the price is right. 750 is most likely unless I find a cheap ducati 848. I'll probably buy over winter when they're cheaper and I have a bit more saved.
you wont get bored with a 600. Plus since it's your first bike I strongly reccommend against getting anything bigger than a 600. That might even be too much for a first bike. Plus if you get a newer 600 there is no need to go faster (0-60 in 3 to 3.5 sec and topping out around 170) and they will out handle the bigger bikes all day long.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I want to try and test drive both haha. I mean I gotta see how much I have too. If I was getting a 600 I'd probably choose cbr over the GSXR

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
I want to try and test drive both haha. I mean I gotta see how much I have too. If I was getting a 600 I'd probably choose cbr over the GSXR
I highly recommend a CBR, I rode my buddies and loved every second of it. I also rode my other buddies gsxr750 and wasnt impressed at all. The CBR is modded and will eat that 750 on the straights and corners