Where to start on my integra

Ganyon

Oh, hes just busting your balls. Everyone has to go through it. After a while they'll stop or you just get used to it. But anyways, you are probably better off leaving the motor completely stock. Intakes, header, and exhaust will pretty much only change the way the car sounds. I have pretty much proved it go myself. I went to the track for the first time with just an intake and exhaust and had a locked up brake caliper. I ran a 17.2 in the quarter. Fixed the brake and added a header and was consistently running 16.9-17 seconds. As much as these parts cost, they don't do much, especially on automatics.

Craigopm

Thanks I will look it up but my was telling me I should look into getting a turbo kit in my car

94RS

No fucks given.
Unless you plan on dropping about 4k for your trans to be reinforced to handle more power, the auto trans is useless for anything besides basic bolt ons. Best bang for your buck is gonna be a 5sp swap, especially if you see a turbo going on the car anywhere in the future.

Craigopm

What if I make it to just enough power that it can already handle it should be fine right?

Ganyon

The trans can barely handle the stock motor. There was a guy on here running 10 psi on a supercharged auto, but he had to take super good care of the trans and I think it still went out on him. You have to think about maintenance costs too. I have basic bolt ons, use royal purple max auto trans fluid ($15 a quart), and my trans is slowly dying. The transmissions in these cars are seriously weak,

94RS

No fucks given.
The guy that Ganyon is talking about also ran a rare, stronger auto made from a JDM GSR. He also had a reinforced torque converter if memory serves right.

Ganyon

You want me to tell you what you should do? You should give the car a proper tune up. Spark plugs, wires, fuel filter, k&n drop in filter, oil change, trans fluid change, fix any leaks, recharge a/c if needed. Once that is all done tint the windows, radio, speakers, lower the car, wheels and call it a day.

Ganyon

The guy that Ganyon is talking about also ran a rare, stronger auto made from a JDM GSR. He also had a reinforced torque converter if memory serves right.
Yes he did, and he has since started rebuilding the car because he barely made any extra hp to the wheels.

Evidence Files

1995 α¢υяα ιηтєgяα ℓѕ
You want me to tell you what you should do? You should give the car a proper tune up. Spark plugs, wires, fuel filter, k&n drop in filter, oil change, trans fluid change, fix any leaks, recharge a/c if needed. Once that is all done tint the windows, radio, speakers, lower the car, wheels and call it a day.
LOL! Well said Ganyon ;)

Amiguel6

You aren't going to get much from an automatic. Get a 5spd swap and basic bolt ons. i.e.: Intake, exhaust, etc. After all of that beast up your suspension! Drop it on coil overs or even some tien or H&R springs. Get good shocks/struts tho or else you will just have a crappy suspension system. Get wheels and call it a day. First thing first if u want more power, is do that 5spd swap. Trust me, the bolt ons won't do much if you have an automatic unless you do some crazy s**t to the motor which co$t a lot.

-Miguel

The Panch

The Homie
I think what your really looking for kid is

DC sports headers...cheap
Short ram/Cold air intake

Then manual tranny

Then if u crave more power LSV?

or if your mind is set on turbo and have 4k. then go from there