Where to start on my integra

integragsr2002

The first thing I would do is a suspension start from ground up, But it is going to be off of what is your goal in the car do u want some thing to get from point a to b in 10 sec or do you want something with 300whp first thing is get your goals planed out if you don't it will cost you in the long run and trust me that is not fun.

White95SE

Just get some decent shocks/springs (I went with tokico illuminas/h&r sport), some fresh wheels, and a yonaka exhaust. Make sure you have the wheels set up properly and don't buy anything heavier than your stockies. Enkei RPF1's are a nice example of a decent affordable wheel.

It's really easy to make an Integra look nice, but it's also easy to make it look like a bowl of rice. Making an LS auto loud will just be embarrassing. You're not going to beat anyone in a race and you'll give the Integra a bad name. LS's aren't meant to go fast, but they can look really nice and bitches still dig em.

Amiguel6

Just get some decent shocks/springs (I went with tokico illuminas/h&r sport), some fresh wheels, and a yonaka exhaust. Make sure you have the wheels set up properly and don't buy anything heavier than your stockies. Enkei RPF1's are a nice example of a decent affordable wheel.

It's really easy to make an Integra look nice, but it's also easy to make it look like a bowl of rice. Making an LS auto loud will just be embarrassing. You're not going to beat anyone in a race and you'll give the Integra a bad name. LS's aren't meant to go fast, but they can look really nice and b****es still dig em.
Exactly^ but ive seen some LS's pull on GSR's by a full car length. That's with a manual tranny tho.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
It's not because it was manual. It had a lot of money dumped into it or the gsr was a piece of shit. Anything can go fast with money.