where you work?

David.95LS

Delwarian
I work at Simplex Grinnell, doing sprinkler, and alarm inspections. I mostly work in Ocean City MD, and get to look at ass all day. i love it! I also work at the ice rink at the Delaware State Fair Grounds, and that shit is hell, im about to quit, nothing but stuck up parents, and little demon children

Mick Lvn

I work at Jspec Auto. I handle all of their online sales and marketing and sell JDM shit all day. Its okay, I am currently looking for something else

Boombah123

Farm and fleet, It's a midwest only store for those of you who don't know. Basically a Menards, or home depot. :p I hate it, so many stupid people, and so many douche bags come in. :p

phatintegra

Banned
I work at Simplex Grinnell, doing sprinkler, and alarm inspections. I mostly work in Ocean City MD, and get to look at ass all day. i love it! I also work at the ice rink at the Delaware State Fair Grounds, and that shit is hell, im about to quit, nothing but stuck up parents, and little demon children
Simplex is one of our competitor. Been in the fire field/Safety for about 8 years. I have friends work for Simplex/Tyco.

.Cortez

94' LS
Wash dishes at a local resturant, trying to get a job at Cee Kay's though. I cut grass on the side and work for the local Fire Department aswell...

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
Oilfield Research and Design Engineering

I love my job.
Thats whats up, I want to love my job. I'm in school now and hopefully in about 3 years I'll have my marketing degree and be able to say the same thing

David.95LS

Delwarian
Simplex is one of our competitor. Been in the fire field/Safety for about 8 years. I have friends work for Simplex/Tyco.
what company and region? I just started out 3 weeks ago, my dad does fire extinguishers, my brother does deficiency quotes, and now im doing alarm/sprinkler inspections. we got every area pretty much covered lol