Which Brand/model(suspension) is good?

J'specR DC2

for suspension i only have Zeal B6 coilover
i am trying to get some bars, since i am doing autoX i will change my R. sway bar first
any suggestion?? i heard mugen has a good 26mm R. sway bar...
but i think they are very pricy, is it worth it? Brand/look does not matter to me. I only care about quailty.
i am kinda broke coz i spend toooo much money on my car.

btw i drive a 98' type R and i am new to this site.

ForceFed

...Relapsed
... yea go check out ebay, the MEGAN racing ones are pretty good quality and thier not too expensive. BTW do you hhave any pics of your Type-R? just curious.

Vistec R

welcome to the site about megan racing thre replicas of most high end aftermarket parts like HKS,DC, APexi and Tein i belive. i dont remember the rest. I know this because i know this guy that has a performances store that know the manager from most aftermarket parts. so in other words megan racing is good shit but price is lower due to cheap brand and for cheap people like me.

Baldy201

H&R is a good company for suspension. TEIN is also very good. The JDM rear sway bar is 23mm compared to your 22mm on your ITR. If you are looking for stiffer chassis look into a c pillar bar, rear lower tie. Those will improve handleing. Other than that you will have to spend some good amouts of money to get any better than that.

dc2nr

im using tanabe springs, had eibachs, there both good. im switching over to JIC full coilover system, there on sale for 600-800

J'specR DC2

i am not being cheap on my R
i just don like spending money on Brand name
i don mind spending money on quailty.
also this is just my side car. i like the STI better.

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
J'specR DC2 said:
i am not being cheap on my R
i just don like spending money on Brand name
i don mind spending money on quailty.
also this is just my side car. i like the STI better.
hahah OMG an ITR a side car. nice.

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
GSRawe said:
Yeah, which would you choose though? a FWD Type-R or an AWD WRX STI?
I'd go STI too! lol!
hahaha fuck yeah I would choose the STI!! but I will always have a hondar in my garage until the day I die.

dc2nr

the R is a better track car =P

anyways, brand names unfortunately are the best in the suspension game, buy u a set of ebay coil overs and see how pissed off ur car is going to be when u drive it. not all brand names are expensive. for 600 u can get u a damn good suspension going. not just shocks/springs but sway bars, tie bars, strut bars. the more u add the stiffer it gets/

HYPE-R

My stock R takes STI's so I dont need one of those glass trannied cars. Get the JIC ftla-2's very good for auto-x or whatever type of racing ur doing.