Which Brand/model(suspension) is good?

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
HYPE-R said:
My stock R takes STI's so I dont need one of those glass trannied cars. Get the JIC ftla-2's very good for auto-x or whatever type of racing ur doing.
Wow, must see videos to believe man, must see.

DCmonkey

yes indeed,i just purchased some tein basics so ill let yalls know how they are till then its waiyin for ups time :roll:

CHILD

all day all JDM
take a look @ passwordjdm's line of suspension braces.....they are good quality and the 3 point front upper is a design based off of the Carbing front tower bar

dc2nr

i cant wait for summer, i might get a evo, then i can call my supercharged integra my side car lol

HYPE-R

CHILD said:
take a look @ passwordjdm's line of suspension braces.....they are good quality and the 3 point front upper is a design based off of the Carbing front tower bar
Yes, I have heard good things with there bar package.

DB8_228

Tein's are alright...its not all that great that i thought it was. Well for the Tein Basics i mean. You should try out Omni Power Full coilover set. The price is just right and they are just as good as the Tein Basics plus they come with front camber or lower control arms for the same price. Right now Robear Racing is doing a promotional sale on the suspension package for Omni. So you can check them out. They have for street or sport..your choice. Oh yeah that 3 point uppers strut bar is tyte! i want that...