Which rims for my RSX?

blackgsr

im gettin a rsx in bout 1yr.do yall think i should get the dc5 type-r wheels for it or some brand name wheels?

hueman

yes, definitely wait. type r rims are nice, but in the end, they're stock. they're going to be heavy and for the same price you might be able to get advans or volks? i'm not sure how much type r rims go for... do you need a 5 lug conversion or are rsx's already 5 lug?

i personally am a big fan of black rota slipstreams on a black rsx. but that's just me ;)
________
Mexico Hotels

Last edited:

blackgsr

yea

hueman said:
yes, definitely wait. type r rims are nice, but in the end, they're stock. they're going to be heavy and for the same price you might be able to get advans or volks? i'm not sure how much type r rims go for... do you need a 5 lug conversion or are rsx's already 5 lug?

i personally am a big fan of black rota slipstreams on a black rsx. but that's just me ;)
yea rsx are 5lugs.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i'm ghetto; not buying aftermarket or itr rims; just gonna paint mine =) dark bronze rsx rims...have ya seen em? looks pretty nice. just need time to do it too lazy to get off my ass.