Which shocks with my suspension Setup?

DownShift96GSR

Ok guys and gals, this is where I stand. I'm looking to beef up my suspension a little more. I've already got the ST springs and the strut tower bars. I'm already set on getting the ST sway bar kit. My question is is what kind of shocks should I get? I'm thinking some adjustable shocks but I'm not sure. I figure those would work to switch from drag/autox/daily driver settings. Any suggestions?

Chuckie Finster

Tokico Illumina and Koni Yellows are the two most popular choices and are great for Solo II. The Koni's are a bit better quality. You can also checkout KYB AGX's.

Todd

token ex-mod
i have the kyb agx adjustables with h&r springs, both upper strut tower bars and a DC lower rear tie bar... my gsr handles like a wet fucking dream..........

Baldy201

KYB AGX are cheaper
Koni yellows are good quality and ok price
Illuminas are good quality and a little more than the yellows.

All are pretty compareable so if you are on a budget get the AGX, if you want to spend a little more money get the Yellows or Illuminas.

DownShift96GSR

Yeah, I'll go with the Illumina's. I saw those and I justed wanted other people's opinions before I purchansed. My budget is this, I don't make enough money right now for the TEIN SS set up, so i'll go with getting the shocks to add to my springs.

mist3r Lin

Your best bet would be Tokico Illuminas or KYB AGXs.