who all is on the east coast?

civicsi94

the title says it all. where is everybody who is active at on the east coast? to start it off Im Erik and by looking to the left i'm in Maryland.

Connies91tegra

I'm 20 minutes away from Jax beach with all the stop lights and traffic HAHAHA!

How's the track out there 01 dood?

01cleatus

We have one "track" its the Gainesville Raceway which I guess is pretty big cause we always get liek superchevy and fun ford weekends with like big racing circuits that actually come to our $hitty little city. On like WED and THUR you can bring "street cars " out there and the public gets to use the facilities but there are about 25 to 35 of us that have a quite large group that we all race around town on Thursday. Cops are bad here so we all go in seperate packs in diff directions and meet in one place that is very secluded and race out there or we street race with like 30 cars from point A to point B. Its really cool. We have cars in opur group that have like over 10 grand invested to cars like mine who are basically stock. Its still tight and always fun. We usualy race til about 3 a.m. Except I couldn't go last night I have it posted in engine tech now!

B18Ch1ck

civicsi94 said:
the title says it all. where is everybody who is active at on the east coast? to start it off Im Erik and by looking to the left i'm in Maryland.
I live in Montgomery County, MD. I have a dark green '97 GS-R with a 5-speed manual.
Big surprise to see a little Indian girl jump out of it.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I all is on the east coast. :)

Central New Hampshire here, 45 minutes from New England Dragway, woohoo!