Whorin' it up after a good wash and detail

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
8urcivic said:
dude....i want your wheels.....there so clean looking.
yea those wheels are ill

these are old pics of this car though, he has jdm one pcs now if i remember right

Jezek

You are one cool looking d00d. :lol:

clean DA

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
hmmmm this is an old thread but what the hell i'll add my .02.....are you like the guitarist of some college alt. band??? cuz you look like one. I mean im in a band and i see boobs all the time.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
8urcivic said:
that means his are for sale!
i meant the headlights not the rims .... in response to the other guy who asked about the corners

and the rims are 16s if i remember right

is this bad that i know so much about this car ....... he did post a lot of threads though and i always loved the color ... its definitley on the top of my list of favorite 2nd gens

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
jeez, this thread is old lol. yeah, those pics were from last summer. here is how she looks right now.

my rims are 5Zigen FN01R-C wheels, 16x7 *forgot the bloody offset lol* wrapped in 205/45-16 Toyo Proxes. currently off for the winter (and i'm glad i took them off, this winter has been ROUGH here)

and as the pic shows, i'm obviously rockin the much cleaner JDM 1pcs now. light output is flat out banana's compared to the us spec lights.

Melt said:
i meant the headlights not the rims .... in response to the other guy who asked about the corners

and the rims are 16s if i remember right

is this bad that i know so much about this car ....... he did post a lot of threads though and i always loved the color ... its definitley on the top of my list of favorite 2nd gens
no man, its not bad. actually, its really flattering. makes me feel good that someone memorized so many aspects of my car. definately motivation to keep on going with it.

and the rims DEFINATELY AIN'T FOR SALE lol.

8urcivic, i STILL haven't installed that valve cover you sold me. i've been fartin around for WAY too long. if its nice out tomorrow, its goin on lol.

for those that are interested btw, next phase for the car: LS/VTEC ;) can't wait. i'm in the market for a good VTEC Head, so if anyone has an OBD1 Vtec head or sale. PLEASE TELL ME. i'll pay $500(+/-) for a good VTEC head.

here is a link to my WTB thread:
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?p=166557#post166557

thanks for all the compliments, much more to come.