Who's In North Carolina?

DayVValker337

Car on the road

Good news for me i'm shootin on havin my teg on the road by next week.

miss_brooklyn

not a lot but youll have to let me no sometime u plan on bein there n well meet up
lol alright sure will :) i have been having alot of problems with my teg and my si hatch but we finally got them running yesterday so prob in the next few weeks we'll try to plan something and get alot of ppl out there and hang :)

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
damn cant believe i missed this thread, i live in goldsboro, bout 2 hours from greensboro. but yea ill be down for a meet anytime.

boostedDC4LS

alright im gonna be hitting up hickory saturday night ...u down? I got quite a few ppl going and chill with it..
kinda funny how things turned out saturday huh lol?!? i hadnt had a chance to check the site so i had no clue u were gonna be there. n we deff gonna lock em up next time

miss_brooklyn

kinda funny how things turned out saturday huh lol?!? i hadnt had a chance to check the site so i had no clue u were gonna be there. n we deff gonna lock em up next time
lol yeah we was rly weird that u were ur buddy and i didnt dawn on me until i was like oh yeah haha...def need to bring ur teg out the next time i'm out and we'll run the hatch and ur teg..i'll try to bring my teg next time if i got the gas money for both cars to head out there lol..def need to get a photo shoot with all the 4 cars

im prob gonna go to the cars and coffee meet nov 6 if ur down

DayVValker337

Well it took long enough but i'm on the road again......Hickory is a 3hr drive from me....way to long to travel.....anyone here close to the Raleigh area we can have a meet or Tailgate at a NC State game sometime?