Why do we always race

socalgsr33

Where i live in cali, all we have is street racing. Thats all anyone knows. The nearest track is 3 hours away and its a pain to wait in lines to race. I love the track and since i got caught racing i havnt hit the streets to much. but from time to time that urge comes when you see that car that may have comp and you just cant help yourself. If we had a track i could guarentee that most of us street racers would hit the track. But i still havnt made up my mind if im a street racer a track racer or a road racer. but id like to think im all of the above.....

hadjie85

i'm with socal on the fact that there arent enough tracks around. that would definitely be a great release for a lot of spocommers.

and i have to say that its a little irritating to hear some people say that its stupid to race people on the road. as long as you know where you are in your city and you know what kind of traffic is out at that time, i hardly think of light to light racing as dangerous. its obviously stupid in that you could get caught, but there are ways to minimize those risks too.
basically, as long as you're smart while you're doing something stupid, it's not that bad of a thing to me. but thats just me. :D