widened steelies

xmkncx

If you think you can just get your steelies and get it "done" you are wrong. When you see pictures of people with steelies and low offset it is because they bought low off set steelies. The link above is where some people have bought their low offset steelies. I dont think it's worth it for the hellaflush look.

-mike

alyssafacex

If you think you can just get your steelies and get it "done" you are wrong. When you see pictures of people with steelies and low offset it is because they bought low off set steelies. The link above is where some people have bought their low offset steelies. I dont think it's worth it for the hellaflush look.

-mike
no, machine shops can make them for you.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
please dont. there was only 1 car that pulled off the stretched steelies. and that was my homie. before it got big.
wheels are soooo damn heavy. i was supposed to get a set when he bought his but i went with 501's. im glad i didnt get em.

db1love

-mike
ha, ur soo wrong, people make them all the time, im just not positive i trust me welding skills enough,

faill

j13

Keep It Clean

-mike
You're wrong. People do it all the time.

But the whole idea of a stretched wide ass stealie is lame.