Will it work right?

DoubleX

So i got my 93 gs. it has an intake and i just ordered a header for it. A friend of mine sold me his old nitrous kit cuz he totalled his car. i was thinking about a 50 shot. Would that work okay with the low compression? its only a b18a.

acura_madness

So i got my 93 gs. it has an intake and i just ordered a header for it. A friend of mine sold me his old nitrous kit cuz he totalled his car. i was thinking about a 50 shot. Would that work okay with the low compression? its only a b18a.
depends bro is the motor fully stock and does it has low mileages or high mileages

DoubleX

The motor is stock. it has a CAI and im removing the ac and i ordered a header. the motor just rolled over 99k miles.

maddogg20

50 shot should be ok lol I had a 250 wet shot on my mustang and damn did it go :). If you do anything, I would retard the timing a bit to keep it safe and run higher octane gas when you plan on using it. IF you are going to go any bigger convert it to a wet kit to keep the air fuel ratio close to what it normally is, that way youll be much safer. Trust me on this. I cooked alot of pistons lol :-D.

DoubleX

sounds good thanks. well it actually is a wet shot already. but thanks for the advice. i think i have a atf guage somewhere around here. just have to find it.