Will not start after running AC

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
So I've been having starting problems with the Teg, but it would only do it sometimes, mainly when i was hanging with my girl during the day. We would go somewhere, park the car then when we came back it wouldnt start, then we would bs around until a friend or tow truck came, and then it would start. I couldnt figure out a pattern, until the other day.

When me and her are together I drive with the AC on, but when I'm alone, the windows are down. I tested this going to work yesterday, I had the AC on while driving, parked the car and tried to start it, Fail! i tried again every 30mins and watched the temp of the car, Now while driving the temp never goes past the half way mark, just to let you know. But after three hours and the temp dropping back to 0 it started.

oh and if I have done this and it will not start, I am still able to pop the clutch to get the car started

Now my fellow integra owners, HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT!!!!

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
sounds like the starter bro, its getting hot and developing an open. the only real confrimation test is to put a test light on it while its acting up.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
sounds like the starter bro, its getting hot and developing an open. the only real confrimation test is to put a test light on it while its acting up.
Yeah but changed the started less then six months ago, And how would I preform the test using a test light?