Window Stopped Working

PioneerLS

So my window stopped working in the down position. Only the driver side window. I move the button and I hear a click but no motor whaling/whining or anything. It just clicks and doesn't do anything.

I think it's the switch because the motor ran strong, this was really random.

The switch though, was always really lose. It had a bunch of play. Might have been broke or replaced in the past as the window motor is louder than stock but still runs normal. I suspect it is the switch though because of how loose and finnicky it is and that I can't hear the motor even try to move anymore. The passenger window and locks and stuff still work.

Would i need to buy this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-01-ACURA-INTEGRA-MASTER-POWER-WINDOW-SWITCH-2-DOOR-DRIVERS-SIDE-2DOOR-/171842221345?fits=Model:Integra&hash=item2802983521&vxp=mtr

R13

The other asshole
:rolf: I misread it.

I was thinking about how my passengers side window won't roll down with the drivers side switch when it's really hot outside.

:oops:

PioneerLS

Lmao you guys are funny. But no it turned out to be the motor I'm pretty sure. It gets hot. I guess it just locked up randomly? It was aftermarket I think. Like I think it was replaced before.

Any recommendations on where to get the motors from? Autozone is $110

Window is propped up for now. So I don't look ghetto with a trashbag over my window or anything :)

94RS

No fucks given.
They're $49 on RockAuto...

DB7ish

I had the same thing happen to me. Driver side stopped working with the window down. I panicked. Was hoping it was the switch. Tried swapping it and still nothing. Was about to give up, but then I checked the fuses and saw I had a few that were blown. I replaced them and everything worked again.

PioneerLS

I had the same thing happen to me. Driver side stopped working with the window down. I panicked. Was hoping it was the switch. Tried swapping it and still nothing. Was about to give up, but then I checked the fuses and saw I had a few that were blown. I replaced them and everything worked again.
Yeah I checked them. It wasn't the fuse.
Like i said the motor clicks and gets hot. I ordered one from rockauto, should be here latest on monday.