winter break projects

tisguy

whoo! finally I finished all the projects I intended for this break. It's kinda of disappointing because I have no future plans anymore... except a motor swap that I'm not in a hurry for.
onward to the pictures! (damn pic whores, lol!)
SIDEMARKERS using honda DA markers:

wrinkle red valve cover, to touch up my black/red theme

and the RSR exmag

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
nice rsr if i ever get a 2nd gen ill get a rsr with it.

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
can you take more pic of that exhaust i was planning on buy that rsr one but i wanted to see what it looks like first

tisguy

yea, I was thinking of doing a photo shoot tomorrow, so I'll be sure to take some pics of the exhaust

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
tisguy said:
wrinkle red valve cover, to touch up my black/red theme

and the RSR exmag
i don't know about that black and red theme you got going there, stevenson. i see an awful lot of blue and yellow in there as well...lol
HAPPPPPPPPPPY NEW YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I cant get into color schemes under the hood. Love the samco hoses, plan on getting those in black. Car is looking good, how does that ex-mag sound?

tisguy

both. figured i want to glow as much as possible at night so people cant use the excuse your car's too dark

tisguy

Ominous G2 said:
I cant get into color schemes under the hood. Love the samco hoses, plan on getting those in black. Car is looking good, how does that ex-mag sound?
the ex-mag sounds a lot better than what I was running before, a lot of friends commented on the quietness of the exhaust at lower rpms, but when you give that throttle a push... hot!

R1DC2 said:
how long did it take to install them!
i took my time (first time using a dremel and all), and spent approx 2hrs prepping, and about another 2hrs cutting.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Im considering that for my Si, I never heard one bad thing about the ex-mag. I want her to be kinda quiet.