wisdom tooth

oemda

who has had them removed? did the it hurt while they were pulling the tooth out after they injected anesthesia? comparing to another physical pain, how painful was it? im sure it would hurt for a few days.. about how long? please and thank you.

ACJett

Enthusiast
Was a long time ago for me. I was in "twilight" for it and don't remember anything about it..... except waking up with a bunch of shit in my mouth and everything numb. Right after isn't that bad. It's once the meds where off that it starts to get painful. Shouldn't last for more than a few days though.... You getting all four out? Watch out for "dry socket". That shit sucks

Good luck

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
they knocked my ass out when i had mine out. I had all 4 removed at once and that shit was really painful once the good stuff wore off. But then again mine put up a real fight lol if you have any pain tolerance at all i promise you will be fine. enjoy the meds ;)

01FTW

I had all 4 of mine removed at the same time because they were causing me extreme pain.

It didnt hurt at all when they took them out because I was completely knocked out by the anasthesia. So I have no recollection of it at all. When I woke up my mouth was a little numb and sore, but that didnt nearly compare to the pain that I was going through because of the wisdom teeth. I had to wait a few days before the surgery and I was in total agony.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
I am getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth out on Friday, March 11th & I am scared shitless! I hate needles ~ pain ~ but I got a prescription for Vicodin for afterwards...I just hope I have enough! I am a baby when it comes to pain