woah

heykosal

Angkorian
i dont think thats real....
Definitely a chop
oh no ill go look thanks jordan.
But i dont know i know a v8 vette engine fits but the firewall was cut and alot of fabrication was done
It's actually a Viper engine, not a Vette.
There is absolutely no way you can fit a viper motor and trans in a Integra. The transmission is huge, and no way it can fit. There is just no way.
Oh its definitely possible. Are you forgetting the mid-engined H22-powered 'teg and the LS1-powered EG?
Not to mention countless LS-powered Nissan S-chassis cars(S14/S15) and Mazda F-chassis cars(FC/FD) and a few LS-powered Miatas running around out there. Those are relatively common though, seeing as a few companies make mount kits now.
With the fab. skill or with enough money..anything into anything is possible.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Nice photoshop. lol

Oh its definitely possible. Are you forgetting the mid-engined H22-powered 'teg and the LS1-powered EG?
Not to mention countless LS-powered Nissan S-chassis cars(S14/S15) and Mazda F-chassis cars(FC/FD) and a few LS-powered Miatas running around out there. Those are relatively common though, seeing as a few companies make mount kits now.
With the fab. skill or with enough money..anything into anything is possible.
X2. I've seen videos of most of these cars on youtube and went "WTF?" Those LS-series engines are pretty much whores since they've been inside so many cars, especially outside the GM world. I saw a video of an LS-powered S2000.

I still want development to continue on the J-series Civics and Integras. Has anyone made hoods for these swaps yet? I might buy a shell one day and create a hybrid, lol.