*Woot* I've been dumped!

Britty

*as posted on CC*
I'm glad I didn't pay a guy to install 'em for me cuz I learned a lot about suspension while helping/watching my uncle. ;) I took tons of pics but here's a link to the album MORE PICS or you can browse the pics that actually matter below. Hope you enjoy, cuz I sure do! :mrgreen:

Pretty aren't they?!

Even got my hands a lil dirty lol

Wish I could keep it THIS low :cry:

Ack, need an alignment

Cleaned and waxed!

My old Apline, still haven't taken out my new one outta the beemer :(

Well, thanx for lookin'! I couldn't lower it too much cuz my mum still needs it on the weekends when she goes out (she's gonna look so cool lol! :lol: ).

NEXT:
Tint, finish off my lil system, exhaust, and tint my tails red. Don't tell me to do engine mods...i just wanna look good getting there, i don't care how fast it is ;)

Baldy201

good job on the install. It is so rewarding to work on your car. Have fun with the drop. Looks good.

slikk

Money Getter
:cry: eye 1 2 drop mine 2 :cry:

Britty

^^ hey...you're on clubintegra.net aren't ya? I recongnize the girl in ur sig lol :lol:
And thanx :)

alcoholic

nice ride girl!! keep up the good work.
btw so how low is your ride now? and what system are you gonna get?

Britty

Everyone asks me how low, but I'm not sure. It's settled bit since the pictures were taken as well. I have my old Panasonic headunit waiting to replace the old Alpine one in there right now. And a FREE 10" MTX sub my uncle found for me. Finally bought a box so now I just need an amp and some wires!

They are 16s. 205/45 tires.

blitzgsr1997

Originally posted by "Britty"

^^ hey...you're on clubintegra.net aren't ya? I recongnize the girl in ur sig lol :lol:
And thanx :)
yes am a male whore am in almost all the honda boards . If you interested you should join our team in http://www.onlineshowoff.com/content/teams.asp?id=1113
They started a club for only integras.