wow first post...

mekton

montreal QC french guy in the house lol... why americans always says noooooooo canadian then say just joking canada is nice ????

CHILD

all day all JDM
Britty is from up there......Im from Texa-Fornia (born in Texas and grew up in California)

Red@8

MoJoJoJo said:
damn canadians......hehe J/K Canada is a beautiful place, great weather from wat i heard like 60-70 degrees in the summer time? damn thats sweet. and plus i heard there hella fione ass grls up there too

Just for refrence to answer your question in Saskatoon and in a few other CDN cities we hit 30's (celcius) quite regularly in the summer months, mostly July and August. I am not sure of the conversion but I am pretty sure that is high 80's low 90's farenheit. We do have some hotttt girls up here but you guys just have soooooooo many more to choose from!

GSRawe

Red@8 said:
Just for refrence to answer your question in Saskatoon and in a few other CDN cities we hit 30's (celcius) quite regularly in the summer months, mostly July and August. I am not sure of the conversion but I am pretty sure that is high 80's low 90's farenheit. We do have some hotttt girls up here but you guys just have soooooooo many more to choose from!
f**kin hosers!
Je vous souhaite la mort.
Just kidding :D

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
speedin said:
i dont think anything is wrong with canada. i like canada! :D
Canadas cool with me, at least you guys don't go around starting shit with other countries. Plus you got free health care.

ltrain

dammmnn free health care?? u know theres more homicides in nyc a year then there is in all of canada?? id live over there but its 2 crazy in the winter time. us is just so f7ckin corupt the politicions look out 4 there own kind rich white america

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
i would'nt say all politicians are corrupt....but I remember reading about that the us murder rate is 45-50 % higher than canada..thats crazy

Tegra_Devil

i am from vancity....also a member of Club-Integra.Net and welcome some of you guys to join as well...only person i recognize from this site is Britty.... :p