Wow....some nice cars here..

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
It's a hate love kind of feeling today

Btw he's correct u have 1 header
Dohc dual over head cam
Nuffing to do with a header
Dudes gonna need some major advice i see it commin. It's ok we've turned into the noob friendly club integra.:lol:

nh91ls

Have a feeling this really isn't much of a place of rme lol

Sent from my SGH-T589 using Tapatalk

DB2Teg_Boy

I never got this kinda treatment! I'm a Lil jealous no homo! :( LMFAO

DB2Teg_Boy

Well I Guess!! But this is a good forum!! I bought my DA like 4 months ago nd itz still not running so don't feel bad bro. Lol!

nh91ls

Well I'm 20, I'm an expecting father, and I'm from new england, In new hampshire, bought my da about a month month and a half ago, and have already started mods, so its going alright so far, I also am getting skunk 2 springs for an inch and a half drop.

XjoEnX

Wow. Congrats on the addition that's to come! I think being a father would be the greatest joy there is in life.

nh91ls

Mhm, it really will be! And thank you :) I can't wait to build my integra with my little one :)

DB2Teg_Boy

Well I'm 20, I'm an expecting father, and I'm from new england, In new hampshire, bought my da about a month month and a half ago, and have already started mods, so its going alright so far, I also am getting skunk 2 springs for an inch and a half drop.

That's a good start bro! I just decided to get most of the engine stuff out of the way for now! Right now I have no engine in my car. Cuss the engine is in the house! Lol