Wut kind of rims are these?

IntegraImport01

Hey i saw these rims on an ad....and it was the first time that i saw them....and i really wana put them on my 90 Integra GS....does anyone kno wut kind of rims they are?....and where i could find them?....The pic isn't the greatest but i hope you could still see it....the center cap has a Honda emblem....thanxs.

IntegraImport01

u dont think that they would look good on my 90 GS?......its not like i really really like them....wut i really want is the 16" Rota Circut8(gunmetal)....i think now im gunna go wit ur opinion SxySlammedTeggy....thanxs for lettin me see the light....LOL.

SxySlammedTeggy

haha glad I could be of assistance... but for another "pointer" i would get 15's not 16's... the 16 make it ride kinda shitty but the 15's dont... what color is your teg?

IntegraImport01

15's huh?......well i gues so....my car by the way is red....wuts better for rims?....bronze or gunmetal?....im also gettin a CF hood.

hyper98gsr

those are stock jdm itr wheels. if you want the 14" clones of those, get some hx wheels. i doubt they will look real good on an integra though.

SxySlammedTeggy

HX wheels are hideous...

Yeah 15's look better to me but its your car do what you want :) And I would get gunmetal with a polished lip...