www.theintegraforums.com hmmm looks familiar

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Come On Guys Lets All Get Along Can We Just Put All This Crap Behind And Become A Good Integra Family I Mean All Of Us Are In Integra Forums For A Reason Right Because We Love Our Cars And Like To Share Our Interest With Other Integra Lover's Ive Never Been To Any Other Integra Forum But This One And I Think We Should All Unite To Have Big Meets And A Hole Lot Of Members And All Have Fun And Learn From Each Other. Not Argue Who Has The Best Forum Or Who Has The Fastes Integra But Better Learn From Each Other And Be A Big Ass Happy Integra Family,

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
Melt said:
you registered JUST to say that .... fuck off and go back to honda tech
lmao u tell him melt and to vanessa you better not be leavin i'll go to to louisiana and make your comp only go to ci.om lol

NOFX

hater
Ominous G2 said:
They use the same bulletin software. Scroll to the bottom of each site, it will say "powered by: vbulletin version"
:werd: It's a pretty popular program and it's likely you'll find other sites using it.
LyFeWoRx said:
I don't think there is anything wrong with The Integra Forums, There are so many different types of forums out there. That's like saying Honda-Tech.com should be mad at clubintegra.com for building a integra forum. It's retarded to fight about it. The only thing this shows is how immature some of clubintegra.com board members are.

LyFe
-Honda-Tech.com Member
Yes... CI is SOOOOOO full of haters. Kind of like that other site where that one guy came from who signed up just to flame..... Damn, can't remember the name for the life of me.
wisconsinjdm said:
is there a place online to find the rear door handles or will i have to go to a junk yard?
I'd say watch eBay, local forums, and of course junk yards. Certifit *might* be able to get you some handles too for pretty cheap. New, but should be aftermarket from them. I hear they fit parts pretty well though.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Yes... CI is SOOOOOO full of haters. Kind of like that other site where that one guy came from who signed up just to flame..... Damn, can't remember the name for the life of me.

Who me!