Yes, another Photoshoot. More buddy's too. 56k no-go

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Another Photoshoot..... :D

We brought our buddy's cars with us too.

I don't know why, but I really didn't feel like taking pictures of my car at all.... I guess I was depressed. :lol: I liked taking pics of my buddy's new hatch.... It's pretty sick now.

Cars:
07 Scion tC - eBay header, custom axle-back exhaust & muffler, stock exterior lol
96 Civic Hatchback DX - I/H/E, Mugen replica front lip, ghey painted eyelids (he bought it like that), 17" Drag wheels, sidemarkers, carbon fiber grille
00 Civic Ex coupe (with a DX badge haha) - I/H/E, lightweight pulleys & flywheel & Stage2 clutch, Mugen replica front lip, fogs, SEIBON carbon fiber hood, de-winged, sidemarkers,
95 integra LS - You all know. Lol
&
99 Jetta VR6 (who cares :roll:) lol

Enjoy!

Please leave comments! What do you think of the cars / pictures?

Last edited:

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
man can you believe, i washed my car yesterday when i got home from work, and about an hour later, all the pollen stick on my car like shit

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Pics are looking pretty good, and the cars are hella clean.
hehe, thanks. The pictures would have been nicer with better lighting. And it's hard to expose a white car the same as a dark grey and black car next to it....

My buddy's will be glad to hear people think their cars are clean Haha
^^^ agreed! how often do you wash your car???? :)
My Car wasn't even washed at all. Maybe that's why I was depressed lol.... Everyone else washed theirs before the shoot.
Maybe they just do a fresh paint job everyday lol
:laugh:

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
man can you believe, i washed my car yesterday when i got home from work, and about an hour later, all the pollen stick on my car like shit
we're being murdered with it here.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
nice pics, but those rotas looked better on the white civic before those 17's
Different car. The guy that lives next to your buddy traded his old white coupe for that hatchback. The other white coupe is Paul's.

However, the Rotas did look a lot better than the 17's he put on it....