Yonaka OEM Replacement Clutch

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Okay so im looking to replace my clutch. I saw on the CI store that there is an Yonaka OEM replacement clutch and I found no reviews for it. On ebay, it can be bought for really cheap but the product looks really cheap as well. I was wondering if anybody has bought this or had any reviews on it. Im stuck between this clutch replacement and the Exedy OEM replacement.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yonaka-B-Series-OEM-Factory-Replacement-Clutch-Kit-Pressure-Plate-Clutch-Disc-/310432267210?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model:Integra&hash=item4847347bca&vxp=mtr

( the price difference and reputation between the two is making it hard to decide)

the exedy one is a little more expensive and is reputable, but the yonaka one is cheaper but less reputable.. so idk >.<

Last edited:

1994 Integra

It just seems way to cheap... I like exedy and competition...

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I don't know about the yonokas, but exedy and act make good replacement clutches. Probably have better luck finding reviews for those.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
yeah ive found plenty reviews on teh other clutches, but nothing on the yonaka. I thought yonaka was some what reputable cuz i see that name around..