you 4th gens will have fun with this one..dont wet ur pants

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
My rice-o-meter is not making its mind up on this one, looks good in a weid way, but ill drive that around 8)

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
its kinda rice kinda nice idk but either way alot of work was put into it and the body work was done well just dont know if i like the kit but i deff dont like the hood

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Old. I've seen it before. There's a lot of money and work tied up in that car. It has a bad ass paint job.

96 LS

idk someone said this when it was posted before but look at how the wing continues all the way to the trailing edge of the door. i think thats hot

NOFX

hater
g3teg97 said:
Old. I've seen it before. There's a lot of money and work tied up in that car. It has a bad ass paint job.
:werd: Someone posted this car on CC a few months back, like when I still lived in DE.

I liked it then, I still like it now. There's always goign to be a few things on a car you probably won't like. I'm not a fan of the way the wing goes so far forward, and I'm still a bit iffy on the flairing of the pinstripe around the front of the mirrors, but overall I like it. The paint is gorgeous and the black offsets it very well. The kit has been made nice and mild, it still flows decently well with the rest of the car. I've always liked painted cf like that and the clear orange coat over it doesn't go too over the top.

The one thing I really really don't like is the door jams and the jam around the trunk does not appear to be painted. It's still black. So much work invested in that car and it makes it look like a Maaco paint job just because of that.

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
cabezzzdb8 said:
Is it me or does it look like a a chevy covalt from the side :shock:
To me it looks like a saturn..don't ask me why..like the color but not for that car..