You know you drive an integra when...

rockadilla

thats right.
When u park far away from everyone else cuz u don't want people hitting your car

unless theres another integra, then u park right next to it :D

rockadilla

thats right.
When ur at work u park at the end of the lot and ask coworkers to park next to u so nobody accidently hits your car getting out.... And if no coworker does that, u take the plate# of every car that parks next to ur car so if u go out and there's a dent u can call the cops on a "hit and run" LOL

rockadilla

thats right.
Whenever your NOT in your integra is when u always see other integras driving, and then u get pissed cuz your not driving YOUR integra

rockadilla

thats right.
When your integra needs to be fixed but u spend your money on an intake and a carwash instead, and then buy a new camera just to take pics of your newly cleaned car and post them on a forum

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
when someone asks you what you drive and you say a "acura integra" and they ask...."whats that"?

lol alot of people dont know what they are

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
When your girl says 'look!! another integ!!' before you even see it because you always do that to her that she notices em too when you see one when driving down the road thinking how good your car sounds with the sexy drop wondering how yours looks on the outside while rolling down the street smoking indo sippin on gin and juice layed back with your mind on your money and your money on your mind wondering what to buy next and give an excuse to your girl why you need to buy a new one now

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Whenever your NOT in your integra is when u always see other integras driving, and then u get pissed cuz your not driving YOUR integra
lol this happens to me all the time!! the only other time i see nice integras are when im in other peoples cars