Zombiegurl81's DA Build

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
And now for more bad news! Well things were going well, the car got an appointment with a co-workers local shop, and plans to pick up the few remaining things was underway. Then what happens.....things get completely buggered up! While loading the car the driverside cv broke! Right at the joint even! I just bought those too. -sigh- I'm hoping that my friends shop will warranty the part and maybe the work, however I don't plan on holding my breathe. I picked up the new rear mount and will buy a new cv if my friend doesn't cover the part he replaced. In which case I will have this new bloke take care of it, it would be nice if he doesn't change me too much for it as I don't really have a lot. He said he would install the motor and do the timing for 300, not bad. Well on the up and up, the car is getting put back together.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
threw in the towel in dropping it in yourself huh? You got out your old one though, thats more thani can say for myself.

Are you british or australian?

Ryan659

Good job on trying :thumbup: but if you need the car its better to just bite the bullet and pay someone.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Alright I just an update about the car, it's running proper they are buttoning up the last few things. Such as the power steering. There was a little scare with the motor but turned out to be a adjustment to the valves now everything is right on. I think I may be able to get it today, however we'll see.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Kick ass and pics. :thumbs up Now you can make it to buttonwillow.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I wish I could but I just used all of my money to get my car in line. If I get lucky and can somehow get it, I'll go.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner

When I finally manage to get that damn motor out! -ugh-

Bullocks! I made one hell of a mess!

My brilliant go fast bits

My new motor1 It took long enough.

Here are a few of the pictures I took while trying get the motor out. Thinking of pulling apart the old motor and taking it to the scrapyard for money. So maybe I can buy more new bits. hehe.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
woohoo new bits... You should just join us at buttonwillow even as spectator. Theres gonna be a handful of CI members at this one.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I know I want to see a friend of mine and he lives in San Jose so I could just stop on at buttonwillow then just drive to him afterwards. Well see how it turns out. I will definitely try to go.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Dunno it looks cooked, either way its rubbish and I'm getting rid of it. I don't have room for car bits just laying about.