Why i lost my license

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashBandit

92 GS
sigh..you are lucky you didn't kill yourself AND someone else. Grow the f*ck up man. Let this be a life lesson because it could have been much worse. I am assuming you're very young (under 18 I hope), let us know how court goes lol.

WAR 178

Premium User
"there were massive cops out there!"
...."yeah that shit was orchestrated doggg."

mdan9193

Mdan
Need for speed hot pursuit is obviously craving attention by bsing a made up story and you all are feeding his fire lol.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I believe the fuel cut is around ~126..... $0.02 but your gearing wouldn't allow you to hit over 150 most likely. This is stupid.

dlo253

naw he made it very clear 100 over the 75 speed limit and i had to run had a good bit of weed in the car lol
You sir, are a fucking moron. Excuse me, a nimrod. .. unless you had like pounds and pounds in separate bags crossing a stateline or something ridiculous, you would have been better off stopping. Would you rather get caught with weed, and maybe get some court fines and POSSIBLY minimal jail time? Or be a dumbass and get tagged with all those charges and get thrown out for a while. I hate some peoples kids, use your head and I hope they never even let you put another car in your name or even attempt to get your license back. Jump off a cliff sir. Thanks, and sorry for the rant everybody else, but come on....

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
dude this happened like 2 years ago and im not lieing just sayin what was said so to. you dont gotta belive it i dont really care lol and btw im 22

dlo253

Well, you never stated that. But it doesn't matter when it was your Still a fuckin idiot. Next time u do some shit like that, karma will get your ass in the form of a big ass semi.... don't risk other peoples life for dumb shit. It was just weed, what's the worst that coulda happened??? Really.

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
and yeaah i fly like hell in my car but if you cant afford ins THEN DONT DRIVE IT. I just thought my story was funny and it was fun as hell doing... has any one here ran from the cops? its a fuckin rush!

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
Well, you never stated that. But it doesn't matter when it was your Still a f***in idiot. Next time u do some s*** like that, karma will get your ass in the form of a big ass semi.... don't risk other peoples life for dumb s***. It was just weed, what's the worst that coulda happened??? Really.
karma did get me back lol lower ball joint stud broke and almost flipped

Status
Not open for further replies.