Why i lost my license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
Well my gf was put into a mental hospidal in cloumbia and i live in laurens... well the tag was expired on my teggy and on the way back a cop tried to stop me, i took the fuck off now here is the part i dont understand i had the speedo topped but my final drive was only mid gear and it kept on speeding up past the 150 line. I hit the emergency lane beside a semi and flew home i got away... now the next day there was cops knockin on my door sayin that im going to jail for goin 100 over the speed limit, evading police and getting away. i said Who you lookin for... thats not me i told them i let somebody borrow my car, what i cant undersstand is 100 miles over the speed limit is 175!! and its stock i think because the dude i bought it from was a worker at bmw any ideas why it can go that fast stock?!?!

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
lol lost the police in an integra

96GSRteg

Tyler
-1 for running from the cops over expired tabs. thats retarded. you deserve to loose your license for shit like that. youre the reason my insurance is so high.

and no, you didnt go 175. they probably said you were going 100, which is over the speed limit. and when you get to higher speeds like that, your speedo has a better chance of being off.

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
naw he made it very clear 100 over the 75 speed limit and i had to run had a good bit of weed in the car lol

beast

Isnt this the idiot who made tune my teg thread...dude sorry to brk the news but u should.be in that hospital also, ur an idiot my man,

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
Lol prolly But its too fun to stop... try b4 you knock it. and if it did fry my brain the isnt ignorince bliss?

Status
Not open for further replies.