DIY: Change gauge cluster lights/ Under dash neons

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
They fit for me, no modding or anything, pics of what you got? The write-up is for the bulbs that screw in and out of the hazard and defrost switch. As for those bulbs, they will require soldering, I know because they are similar to the ones in auto gauge clusters

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i wanna do the under dash lights but i wanna connect them to the dome switch so they come on when the doors open but that the same time have a switch so i can turn them on when i want without having to turn on the dome light.... make any sense at all?

m0dd3r43v3r

I'm trying to figure out what connector is on the wire that is circled just cant figure out the name and where to buy it thanks!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
i wanna do the under dash lights but i wanna connect them to the dome switch so they come on when the doors open but that the same time have a switch so i can turn them on when i want without having to turn on the dome light.... make any sense at all?
Yes, I could probably figure it out if I was getting paid but I'm too lazy haha, you'd have to get in to using relays at that point...
I'm trying to figure out what connector is on the wire that is circled just cant figure out the name and where to buy it thanks!

I believe that is a 12V optional supply

m0dd3r43v3r

Must of not worded it correctly lol What im trying to figure out is the connector that is plugging into the fuse box. The connector that allows the wire to connect to the fuse box. Whats the name of the one that would fit in the slot.

m0dd3r43v3r

ok thanks for that ill be installing my interior neons in my car tomorrow and just wanted to make sure i have everything i need to get it done the port that is circled in the picture is the 94-97 flashing lights 12v power so im going to connect it to that so whenever my headlights are on the interior lights will be also :) thanks for the help klutch

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
No prob modder, good luck and keep us updated! :thumbs up

That is a cruise control switch in that picture.

Boxy

No prob modder, good luck and keep us updated! :thumbs up

That is a cruise control switch in that picture.
That would explain why I don't know what it is haha. No cruise control ftw. So see I won't need all that many bulbs :p

DWATTS5250

Well she looked 18!....
They fit for me, no modding or anything, pics of what you got? The write-up is for the bulbs that screw in and out of the hazard and defrost switch. As for those bulbs, they will require soldering, I know because they are similar to the ones in auto gauge clusters
Mine were too long, i tried a couple of times to get them in. no luck. Ill try again later, and see if I can figure out wtf is going on.

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
So here's my end result. I might need to scrape a bit off the speedometer and temp needles

Other than that I am very satisfied with the end result, except for one outstanding problem.......

I was going about 20 mph when I took this picture. Looking to get that fixed hahaha