New to the forum

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
98-01 has a carbon bezel. 97 has graphite with blue speckles. Its different from the gsr bezel. 97 is the most rare IMO. There were only like 1500 imported into north america. I think i have a comparison of my 97 cluster and a gsr cluster. But all usdm clusters come with mph/kph. EDM iirc is just mph or UKDM.

94RS

No fucks given.
yeah im about to buy the same set up lol. but was just looking to see if anyone spend the money to throw on air suspension lol . see what it looked like.

on another note: a 98spec JDM ITR cluster should work fine on a 97 integra right? should be no problem to install?

Air suspension would make your car ride like shit. The setup I have is good for a DD, or if you're like me, wanted to go a little lower but still be able to clear driveways.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Air suspension would make your car ride like s***. The setup I have is good for a DD, or if you're like me, wanted to go a little lower but still be able to clear driveways.

Yeah no lol i was just interested in seeing it. i didnt want to do it myself. im fine with coil-overs lol purchasing that set with tunersports as soon as i get the cash. haha

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
98-01 has a carbon bezel. 97 has graphite with blue speckles. Its different from the gsr bezel. 97 is the most rare IMO. There were only like 1500 imported into north america. I think i have a comparison of my 97 cluster and a gsr cluster. But all usdm clusters come with mph/kph. EDM iirc is just mph or UKDM.

touche, i can't find it anywhere. you have a pic?

94RS

No fucks given.
If nothing else, you could put one of those "brushed aluminum" bezels in your cluster :lol:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Looking at a K24a4 Swap. anyone HERE do a k swap?looking to do either a kswap (hybrid or not) or an ITR swap. im only interested in 200hp . im not looking to race just have fun. the b18b really isn't cutting it. looking to make a trip to HDAY in august so doing tons of research and savings for then. lmk if you have any advise or can show me what you have/ had. Thank you .

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
I love N/A . I love the time and effort it takes to do it right. And I hate how much life FI takes from the span of the engine. I'd rather spend money for a reliable engine than spend money on an engine that's going to blow eventually.

94RS

No fucks given.
If built using quality shit, having a good tune and not running insane amounts of boost... Boosted engines can be just as reliable. Just look at how many modern engines are turbo, in cars that don't need it.

R13

The other asshole
Reliable boost is indeed a thing, build your shit right and you could probably have a 300whp teg that's just as reliable as a stock one.