New to the forum

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Rn I'm trying to figure out how to trick the srs light... lol i have emmisions in April and need the car 100 by then. Just needs new speed sensor I think abs been on. And the srs ofcourse

94RS

No fucks given.
Idk if yours is different because it's OBD2, but I just pulled the yellow plug in the back of the cluster on mine to get rid of the SRS light.

My car doesn't have ABS, so no worries about it lighting up :lol:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
you guys are polite to certain people lmao I usually get a nice kick out of reading 94RS though.

And yeah I was thinking that. Im going to do it tomorrow

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
It's kind of a compliment though... yeah samurai has his car on the banner of tunersports, who notices that?... but 94RS ? "Dude he's an asshole" lol

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Does anyone have a suspension system other than Coil-overs on their car?

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
yeah im about to buy the same set up lol. but was just looking to see if anyone spend the money to throw on air suspension lol . see what it looked like.

on another note: a 98spec JDM ITR cluster should work fine on a 97 integra right? should be no problem to install?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
It's kind of a compliment though... yeah samurai has his car on the banner of tunersports, who notices that?... but 94RS ? "Dude he's an asshole" lol
?
its from a banner thing thats like 3 years old lol my car doesnt even look like that anymore.

yeah im about to buy the same set up lol. but was just looking to see if anyone spend the money to throw on air suspension lol . see what it looked like.

on another note: a 98spec JDM ITR cluster should work fine on a 97 integra right? should be no problem to install?
Dont waste your time with a JDM cluster. Just get a US R cluster Do you really want to convert kpm to mph? If you want it because its JDM then by all means get it.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
?
its from a banner thing thats like 3 years old lol my car doesnt even look like that anymore.
lol it's the VERY first thing that popped in my head at time lmfao,

Dont waste your time with a JDM cluster. Just get a US R cluster Do you really want to convert kpm to mph? If you want it because its JDM then by all means get it.
and oh the conversion is nothing to me. i just like the look of the clusters with kmh . wow factor i guess. lol

not necessarily because it's "JDM" .

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Spoon, Mugen, USDM R, 97 USDM R clusters have the wow factor if you keep a stock cluster, you can do an S2k conversion, or do a Race Pack, AIM or Stack dash if you are after the wow factor.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Spoon, Mugen, USDM R, 97 USDM R clusters have the wow factor if you keep a stock cluster, you can do an S2k conversion, or do a Race Pack, AIM or Stack dash if you are after the wow factor.
i also dont have 2 grand to spend on a cluster lol . or 700 for the Mugen.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Find a USDM itr one, theyre more rare than the JDM one. More rare = more wow. JDM clusters are a dime a dozen.