Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
It'll be removed once the seat gets changed... Along with the carbs, exhausts, headlight and probably rear shocks.

I don't really give a shit until then :rolf:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Distant space absent from all the bull shit :lol:. Just trying to figure my life out, that's all. Changed majors and got promoted.

94RS

No fucks given.
Usps fucks up yet again... I get a tracking number on the 19th, doesn't update until 11:52 am today that it's been picked up.

Two day "priority " my ass.

I can't install my Mikuni until the fucking manifold gets here...

94RS

No fucks given.
Haven't started the bike yet since the battery is dead and I finished after 10, but that filter was a mistake... I can't reach the shift lever without smashing my knee into the fucking thing :lol:

I'm gonna have to get one of these small K&N's to make it work.

R13

The other asshole
That k&n is way too small, it'll smother the bike unless the end is open too.

I don't know if you know of a way to get one made or buy one or whatever but something like a 90 degree pipe would probably work pretty well.

You may not want the custom chopper fag filter but most of those mount just like a regular pod filter.

94RS

No fucks given.
Problem with that is that it would still stick out far enough to hit my knee. I think this batch of manifolds weren't cut right. Even without a filter on, it's close. Which is why I was thinking of that small K&N.

The manifold came with a piece of coolant hose to mate the carb.

I'm thinking of buying a 90deg bend hose and chopping it high enough so when it's pressed on far enough up the manifold, it'll be more around a 45-60deg bend.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
It's a pain in the ass how the filter sits... But riding it, it feels like a totally different bike now. Pilot jet is a bit lean, but the main is good. DCC is closed, otherwise it would be fixed by now :lol: