MyLittleTeg's build

NKOTB

When i get gsr seats you can have them lol. I hate the blue interior on a red and black car
I'm painting my car blue so they'll def fit. I haven't had any luck at local salvage/junkyards smdh. All the tegs I've seen have been gutted smdh

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I'm painting my car blue so they'll def fit. I haven't had any luck at local salvage/junkyards smdh. All the tegs I've seen have been gutted smdh
What seats do you have in yours atm? If you have leather seats ill swap even and pay for shipping

NKOTB

What seats do you have in yours atm? If you have leather seats ill swap even and pay for shipping
I wish. I have the tan oem seats but my driver's looks like someone took a machete to the side of it. I saw a few universal ebay seats but worried about the comfort level. Nothing on CL smdh. When I get my A/C unit fixed I'll spring for leather seats lol

SoundEfx

I needed this thread....lol.....lol...

On another note, I think what people are also trying to teach you is to not waste your money on the rice stuff.
If you're that broke, then why spend the money.

Meaning, it's better to look stock than to buy ricey parts.
You might as well keep the money and save up for better parts.

But as mentioned many many times before,

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I needed this thread....lol.....lol...

On another note, I think what people are also trying to teach you is to not waste your money on the rice stuff.
If you're that broke, then why spend the money.

Meaning, it's better to look stock than to buy ricey parts.
You might as well keep the money and save up for better parts.

But as mentioned many many times before,
I get what your saying about saving money, really if it wasnt for the hood and spoiler it wouldnt be that rice, and only reason i did that is your not going to find a red that will match so i went with black until i get a hood. Heres my goals in the next month

-hood
-type r wing (which is hard to find unless i go with a fiberglass ebay one for $90)
-paint
-then start working under the hood

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
You should make it reliable before you do cosmetics
It is my daily driver, it runs and drives perfect. Im doing cosmetic before i do lsvtec or a 5 speed swap....stuff like that. Right now its a great car with a crappy hood and too big of tires haha

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
He swapped clusters with someone.

Lookin' good. :lol:
Thanks. Much appreciated. Im short on budget so a $3 can of spray paint and a half hour of tinkering and ta dah
Theres no way that only has 85k miles.
Its an aftermarket cluster my buddy had and i swapped him. The body has 185k miles atm and still running like a dream. (The owner before me bought it new and babied it. Every oil change or part ordered has a recipt and documented in a folder.)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
this thread is hilarious. here's my feelings about this, and it's cheap. remove the spoiler, go spoilerless, black tape the holes until u can get em filled. then remove the seat covers, then remove the shifter knob for a stock one.

money ideas. coilovers and some wheels...whether oem or aftermarket. i just feel like this is 2005 again
x2 :eek:k:

I get what your saying about saving money, really if it wasnt for the seat covers, A pillar gauges, cluster, Autotragic shift knob, balloon tires and spoiler. It wouldnt be that rice and I would have more money.

Heres my goals in the next month

-save money
-sell the stuff I bought, cus I realized its all rice
-type r wing(authentic only, phawk fiberglass ebay shyt for $90)
-saving more money
-then buy shorter tires that doesn't look like balloons
FTFY ;)

high priorities that needs to be fixed are circled. Then you will be removed from the rice category

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
x2 :eek:k:

FTFY ;)

high priorities that needs to be fixed are circled. Then you will be removed from the rice category

Appreciate the concern lol. The seat covers have beem removed for a while, screw the auto oem shift knob, i like my cluster, and someone help me find a. Type r wing thats not $300. Because im on a like $100 budget to spend on my car till next paycheck lol

R13

The other asshole
$300 for an itr wing? Crackhead prices, You should be able to find a real one for about $150.