MyLittleTeg's build

whitedc4

Mine was 150 shipped but of course I'm having to have it paint matched sooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Appreciate the concern lol. The seat covers have beem removed for a while, screw the auto oem shift knob, i like my cluster, and someone help me find a. Type r wing thats not $300. Because im on a like $100 budget to spend on my car till next paycheck lol
First thing, be patient and save money. They pop up quite a bit for a used wing. You just picked up this car and you want everything to look show quality in a month. Never going to happen.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
$300 for an itr wing? Crackhead prices, You should be able to find a real one for about $150.
I know 90 percent of ebay ones are garbage and idk any other places to get it. About to drive to alabama next paycheck to go get a hood and possibly wing from a salcage yard

R13

The other asshole
Find an import shop or check Honda tech's for sale section, Be patient and one will pop up.

Last edited:

96LSteg

Jemel
I know a guy who's an importer and can get one if he doesnt already have one. He can get you JDM front and a bunch of other JDM s*** if that tickles your fancy :lol: Hell he can get you an entire car if you paper is right. LEGALLY that is :lol:

whitedc4

In4cheapparts. I need to find someone parting an integra

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
In4cheapparts. I need to find someone parting an integra

Theres a couple people here have integra's theyre parting out.

For my list, its just oem parts. all of the AC stuff, CC module, OEM steering wheel, Rad fan and a few other things I will be removing out of the car.

I do need an RS heater duct to replace my AC duct