MyLittleTeg's build

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
That's fucked up^ :lol:
Exactly what I mean, nobody gives a shit here.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
Oh and my car is super ricey...
I'm on ebay coils, I have a hurst shift knob, Red interior lights, My front bumper is held by zipties, My radiator hoses are red and I put acura badges back on my car just to plasti dip them black.

I believe that covers my rice.

whitedc4

That's the spirit :thumbs up :lol: hopefully you'll stay in the game and see a few build threads. We've all been broke and 18 before, you don't want to see the car I had when I was your age, riced!! :lol: but as you get older and get more money (and if you stay in the game) you'll see what we all have already seen and been through. And we all drive modded Honda's so everyone else sees us as ricers anyways. Need to be able to laugh once in a while.

And don't listen to these other guys, they are just angry at their small wee wee's :lol: :lol: :p

Not fair. I don't have a freaking wee wee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Not fair. I don't have a freaking wee wee
Well I mean... A bean is actually similar, Not really but kinda, If they're big enough they look like wee wee's and they can get erect like one.

...Why do I know this -___-

R13

The other asshole
Mordeth is like one of the original 5 youtubers, He's been around literally forever.

He's a sarcastic asshole, Kinda like me. :lol:

osiris19

I'm on ebay coils, I have a hurst shift knob, Red interior lights, My front bumper is held by zipties, My radiator hoses are red and I put acura badges back on my car just to plasti dip them black.

I believe that covers my rice.
I have eBay coils, wings west front lip, plasti dipped front end (bought it that way), blue gauge lights, and a tow hook lol. My car is riced the fuck out.