MyLittleTeg's build

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
This is the internet, Not real life, Gtfo with your "Learning when to quit"! :lol:

I do what I want. :mrgreen:
Oh shut up.
What gives you the authority to say when to quit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never said to quit, or that I had authority over anything.
What gives them the authority to essentially, 'roast' other car owners?
I understand that this is the internet and not real life, but don't you think that the main reason people keep scaring off new people is because of stuff like this?
Seriously. I'm seeing more and more negativity throughout this forum and less and less constructive criticism. It's rather disappointing. :???:

R13

The other asshole
I tried for the longest time being nice and helpful to new members before anyone knew who the f*** I was and in the end realized that it's a waste of time, All my friends I've made from here at some point or another we have just shit talked each other and our cars and we just laugh.

Some people want to laugh, Others just want their dick sucked.

Ted's Owner

Ah... You wanna play this game, huh?

Miata wheels... Might not keep them.
Needs a motor... Yup.
Cheap eBay cooling system... Unlike yourself, I still haven't did it.
Automatic.. Sure is. But you know what it doesn't have? A 5sp shift pattern glued to the console...

Was any of that supposed to hurt my feelings? In the end, it's still your car that is the ricebowl between the two..
What is eBay about my cooling system?
Blackworks isn't eBay. Mishimoto isn't eBay. The coolant in my radiator isn't eBay.
Fan is a Blox. Trans cooler is a Flex-A-Lite.

whitedc4

Uh yeah.

Constructive criticism.

What have you got constructive to say? Other than wow you has automatic and Miata wheels. But wait be nice to the other guy.

No no no.

Ted's Owner

Uh yeah.

Constructive criticism.

What have you got constructive to say? Other than wow you has automatic and Miata wheels. But wait be nice to the other guy.

No no no.

Yes. I know. That was a low ball move. I was trying to make a point.

whitedc4

Right on.. Whatever makes you happy.

Ted's Owner

Sorry, accel.speed. I'm about to ruin your fun.
Look,
You can call me butthurt, ignorant, cranky, whatever. I really don't care. The only reason I said a dang word is because I felt obligated to help the kid out since we've all been in those shoes before. The reason I went after you, 94RS, is because I have a problem with being directly attacked and I got pissed off. Despite your belief, I'm not a ricer and take great offense to that. I'm sorry. I know your car needs work and so does mine, but just because yours isn't running currently doesn't give me the right to attack you back.
Y'all, please quit flaming the newbies. Flame the old people in the forum.
I'm unsubscribing from this post.
OP, good luck with your car, man.

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You can't ruin my fun. I always have fun :D. It's what keeps me tickin'.

Honestly though, I think a lot of people go through a ricer phase before they figure out what cool really is, because all their experience with cars looking cool is through The Fast and The Furious. Hell, when I first bought my car, I slapped some walmart chrome hubcaps on it cause I thought it was cool. About a week later, two guys rolling in a mazda waved at me while driving and said I had lost a hubcap back there. I pulled over and realized they were messing with me because they were all there. It felt like I kicked myself in the nuts. I made my own car look dumb.

All I'm saying is sometimes it takes a swift kick to the yoohoos to knock some sense into you.

94RS

No fucks given.
Sorry, accel.speed. I'm about to ruin your fun.
Adding to mine.

Look,
You can call me butthurt, ignorant, cranky, whatever
Don't worry, we will.

I really don't care.
But it's so obvious that you do.

The only reason I said a dang word is because I felt obligated to help the kid out since we've all been in those shoes before
Got it.

The reason I went after you, 94RS, is because I have a problem with being directly attacked and I got pissed off.
:lol:

Despite your belief, I'm not a ricer
Denial is the first step.

and take great offense to that.
The ones that gets offended are usually guilty...

I'm sorry.
No apologies needed.

I know your car needs work and so does mine
K...

but just because yours isn't running currently doesn't give me the right to attack you back.
I attack myself because of it all the time... I don't f***ing care :rolf:

Y'all, please quit flaming the newbies. Flame the old people in the forum.
That's what I've been doing...?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Accel.speed said:
I first bought my car, I slapped some walmart chrome hubcaps on it cause I thought it was cool. About a week later, two guys rolling in a mazda waved at me while driving and said I had lost a hubcap back there. I pulled over and realized they were messing with me because they were all there. It felt like I kicked myself in the nuts. I made my own car look dumb.

All I'm saying is sometimes it takes a swift kick to the yoohoos to knock some sense into you.
:rolf::rolf::lol::lol:

R13

The other asshole
If I put work in on something I don't care what people call it, I know what it is, No one's gonna discourage me.

If being called a ricer is offensive then you should take a moment to think about why you're putting money in your car.

Go call any of the track build threads rice, They'll get a good giggle out of it. :lol: