Tovi's 97 Integra RS Build! (New Here)

SoundEfx

Glad you regained your love for the car pimp. It's too nice to give away.

Tovi

Glad you regained your love for the car pimp. It's too nice to give away.
Thanks man, im really glad I kept it. The last couple cars ive sold/traded have been destroyed with rusted parts except for maybe one car, which my buddy owns.

I did a cruise with some friends and these shot were the ones I liked most.

We first went to the gas station, missing my buddies db7:

then hit the road and got some rollers in, heres one with my buddies CTR swapped SIR ek:

Some sleep driving lol:

And my current favorite shot:

I have some parts on the way. Im hoping to change up the look a little, hopefully it turns out how I imagine it.

95B18BTurbo

That thing is clean as hell! Just needs a little more low IMO, but it's simple and fresh!

Tovi

Those wheels! O.O
Clean car man. Good work.
That thing is clean as hell! Just needs a little more low IMO, but it's simple and fresh!
Thanks guys, and honestly im trying to get 50 series tires so I can raise it a little lol, I keep scraping my exhaust on nothing it seems like. I had to sell my PLM cause I flattened it the first week with the wheels. That gap does bug me really bad though.

Tovi

Well, I figured now would be a good time to review the Yonaka exhaust since it has started making weird noises lately. To begin, for the money, your really cant beat it but you do get what you pay for. After a couple months of having it, it is starting to sound like something is rattling inside, I haven't looked to much into it yet. Also, it rattles against my swaybar pretty bad which is annoying, it only does this with my stock exhaust manifold. Overall its decent, but not great.

Also, I got one of my parts in, I will update with pics once more comes in.

Tovi

Well, I figured now would be a good time to review the Yonaka exhaust since it has started making weird noises lately. To begin, for the money, your really cant beat it but you do get what you pay for. After a couple months of having it, it is starting to sound like something is rattling inside, I haven't looked to much into it yet. Also, it rattles against my swaybar pretty bad which is annoying, it only does this with my stock exhaust manifold. Overall its decent, but not great.

Also, I got one of my parts in, I will update with pics once more comes in.

Tovi

Here's an update, I got a bunch of packages since my last post. Boxes/bags include:

s2000 push button kit
takata tow strap (inner ricer in me has always wanted one lol)
Spoon carbon fiber power mirrors (reps, not being used because they suck)
An ITR spoiler
and a new itr style lip

I started installing stuff and ended up with the car like this:

Then, ive had this weird issue where my car will make a pop noise when I take off slow or brake at low speeds and I finally started thinking of things that could cause it. I first noticed my upper balljoints were destroyed which brought me to these Skunk2 Pro Series Plus camber kit. I got them brand new for 200.

So I test drove it and still it popped, so today I decided to touch my car and turns out, my axles nut wasn't completely tightened down as much as it could be. Popping noise is gone now. SO, since I fixed that and recently fixed my A/C too I've been happy with my car again lol. Here's my most recent pics:

And one I like a lot:

I have another part ive been waiting on for about a month now, Once I get it pics will be uploaded. Only plans after this is paint.

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Did the pops sound like metal to metal and only happen on occasion under hard cornering?
I also have a mysterious pop.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
a guy here has the same sound. Only when going over bumps?

In for more pics of the tow strap up close with the bumper on