Tovi's 97 Integra RS Build! (New Here)

Tovi

Okay so I got the idle surge figured out the day before the Import Alliance spring homecoming here in Nashville. Drove it after about 2 weeks and it felt great, even though vtec wasn't working. I love this thing, I love the b16 trans, I'm just gonna rewire vtec and enjoy it now. Here's some rolling shots the morning of IA.

Last edited:

Tovi

Update, I've been having a weird overheating problem. My temp gauge will read normal at idle but as I drive itll bounce around between normal and hot very quickly. I'm going to replace my thermostat and see what it does from there.

BUT, good news is I got new wheels. 15x7 +38 Kosei k1. 205/50/15 Dunlop Direzza Dz101

Murphy

Meat Master
Wow that red paint is just gorgeous, very nice car.

Tovi

Ganyon, he stole your wheels.
Nice updates, Tovi. Very clean car. :)
Thanks, I love kosei k1's, this is actually the second time I've owned this set lol.

Wow that red paint is just gorgeous, very nice car.
Best thing about red paint is that it almost always looks good in pictures lol, I have pretty pad clear coat chipping on the passenger side.

Tovi

Changed the thermostat and oil, runs like a dream. Recent shots.

With my buddies eg:

Most recent bay shot:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
The Kosei's look great, but now I'm thinking you need to slap a nice coat of bronze on them and get some red lug nuts. :p

Tovi

Looks good!
Thanks!

The Kosei's look great, but now I'm thinking you need to slap a nice coat of bronze on them and get some red lug nuts. :p
Thanks man! To be honest I can't get myself to mess up the original finish on koseis. I'd love some bronze rpf1's though if I could ever find some.

I'm toying with the idea of building this gsr a little. At first I wanted to just keep it simple and drive it buy I'm itching for more power so I have two options in mind.

1.) Get a b16 head, itr cams, itr intake valve springs, oem itr pistons, put on my plm header, tune and hope that I break the 180hp mark. (From what I've researched that simple setup will get me there with a good tune)

2.) introduce myself boost and piece together a little kit on the stock motor, larger ingectors and fuel pump, tune, shoot for the 250hp range.

I'd really like to stay n/a but my buddy just boosted his em1 and it's a blast to ride in.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Thanks!

Thanks man! To be honest I can't get myself to mess up the original finish on koseis. I'd love some bronze rpf1's though if I could ever find some.

I'm toying with the idea of building this gsr a little. At first I wanted to just keep it simple and drive it buy I'm itching for more power so I have two options in mind.

1.) Get a b16 head, itr cams, itr intake valve springs, oem itr pistons, put on my plm header, tune and hope that I break the 180hp mark. (From what I've researched that simple setup will get me there with a good tune)

2.) introduce myself boost and piece together a little kit on the stock motor, larger ingectors and fuel pump, tune, shoot for the 250hp range.

I'd really like to stay n/a but my buddy just boosted his em1 and it's a blast to ride in.
Do ettttt. :)

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
Amazing car. I have a 94 rs Milano Red as well . bone stock ls. but Ive been building an LSV . haven't been on here for a while. Will post up my build thread soon with tons of pics.