Tovi's 97 Integra RS Build! (New Here)

Tovi

Nice progress so far! What paint did you use for the engine components? What process did you use?
Thanks, for the engine I used a lot of purple power, engine degreaser, scraped with a wire brush, wipe it down then repeat. The Paint is VHT silver paint that can be bought at any auto parts store and laid 3 layers on the motor and tranny.

treeafodo

Austin
Thanks, for the engine I used a lot of purple power, engine degreaser, scraped with a wire brush, wipe it down then repeat. The Paint is VHT silver paint that can be bought at any auto parts store and laid 3 layers on the motor and tranny.
Ok, thanks a lot.

Tovi

As always, looks great man!! love the red and black!!
Thanks bud.

Ok, thanks a lot.
Anytime.

damn, nice progress so far, Ive been looking for 98+ tails, haha you got so many sets of tails!
I actually just sold the 98+ ones for 70 bucks.

Clean car!!!

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!
Looks nice and clean!
thanks guys.

Tovi

Well heres an update. I forgot to mention that when I got my tires changed discount tire broke one of my studs. Well, I replaced that (PITA) and developed a grinding noise in my front passenger wheel. Turns out the caliper got stuck but luckily it didn't seize up. SO, a stud turned into brakes and oil change too.

More Pics, I got a set of work lugnuts but haven't taken any pics yet.

My new favorite, it was posted in instagram by @hondaoutfit as well :

dc4_illinois

Local Troll
Man, your car looks amazing.

The tail lights are pretty sick. I want them, badly.

If I may put in my $0.02, it looked amazing on the blades that you borrowed from your buddy!

Tovi

Very fresh and clean :thumbs up
Man, your car looks amazing.

The tail lights are pretty sick. I want them, badly.

If I may put in my $0.02, it looked amazing on the blades that you borrowed from your buddy!
Thanks guys, I know a guy that knows a guy that imports the ukdm taillights and other parts if youre interested. Also, I agree with the comment about the blades, im on the hunt for some but there seems to be none in Tennessee.

Tovi

Well caught a 4 day break from school and work and this happened....

That's me lol

Yep, I decided to throw the gsr in after years of sitting and she fired up the first try. Now my only problem is it idles between 1-3 when stopped but drives fine and my vtec isn't hooked up. But I love it, b16 tranny feels so different even on just a test drive.

Tovi

Lol I'm telling you it was so nice to do something I enjoyed other than my 5 days of school then work on weekends.

Last edited: