camber kit?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you dont need instructions lol.

• jack up car and use jack stands
  • take off wheel
  • undo UCA bolt and cotter pin (use pliers for the cotter pin, socket for the nut) if the nut spins, give a little pressure from the jack to the lower control arm, pushing the arm up a little bit, that should help the uca ball joint come loose.
  • use a pickle fork or ball joint separator to separate the knuckle form uca, or use a hammer and hit the knuckle to free it from the UCA
  • once freed, go to the top of the car and locate the shock tower
  • undo the 17mm bolts right next to the bolts holding up your shock, they are on the outter most corner of the tower. This will free the UCA
  • change over UCA mounts to your new camber kit if necessary
  • install ball joint into camber kit if necessary using a 5mm allen key. Think it needs 12 foot lbs. center the ball joint
  • do the removal backwards and they are installed
  • use supplied cotter pin to secure ball joint
  • get an alignment ASAP

jayyjayy88

you dont need instructions lol.

• jack up car and use jack stands
  • take off wheel
  • undo UCA bolt and cotter pin (use pliers for the cotter pin, socket for the nut) if the nut spins, give a little pressure from the jack to the lower control arm, pushing the arm up a little bit, that should help the uca ball joint come loose.
  • use a pickle fork or ball joint separator to separate the knuckle form uca, or use a hammer and hit the knuckle to free it from the UCA
  • once freed, go to the top of the car and locate the shock tower
  • undo the 17mm bolts right next to the bolts holding up your shock, they are on the outter most corner of the tower. This will free the UCA
  • change over UCA mounts to your new camber kit if necessary
  • install ball joint into camber kit if necessary using a 5mm allen key. Think it needs 12 foot lbs. center the ball joint
  • do the removal backwards and they are installed
  • use supplied cotter pin to secure ball joint
  • get an alignment ASAP

I meant for which way the bolts should be, up or down lol
I'm much better at following instructions with pictures lol that link I sent earlier should do the job

jayyjayy88

just got it in today, will be installing friday.
still debating on whether i should change the boots on them. If I do decide to do it , how would i do it? just use needle nose pliers and take them off?

jayyjayy88

Stupid question but can someone tell me how to get the damn throttle cable holder off? I was standing there "unscrewing" for about 30 minutes and the screw would not come off at all. it was loose, but would not come off. why is that?

jayyjayy88

So I just installed them and it's hitting my frame hard. Is that common? Box says 92-95 civic, 94-01 Integra. It's not the wrong one, at least I don't think. What can I do

Ryan659

Cut a hole, raise the car, or bob and weave.

The 1st will come naturally if you don't do 2 or 3 ;)