camber kit?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Less of a chance since its lower profile

price is pretty similar, how are your ball joint boots holding up?
I've read that the skunk2 ball joint boots shred in less than 1 year.
whats the max degree you can adjust those?

i found these two

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buddy-Club-Camber-Kit-Front-P1-Racing-DC2-Integra-ITR-/320631630894?hash=item4aa7226c2e&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buddy-Club-Front-Camber-Kit-Civic-92-95-EG-Integra-94-01-DC2-/281318362651?hash=item417fe18e1b&vxp=mtr

any difference?
I cant comment on Buddy Club's boots but i will say Skunk2 has held up for 3-4 years of just track driving at incredible heat.

jayyjayy88

So far so good, I just have them for correcting the camber caused by lowering the car, so normal use, nothing strenuous.

But I've only had them for 2 months roughly, so I can't say anything personally on the longevity, but I'd imagine it's similar to skunk2 at the very least.
yeah, now im stuck between these two lol
dang it.

Noneed2Hate

lol just go with the skunk2's clearly there is more data/use from users on this forum than with the buddy clubs. skunk2 is also reputable and will stand by their product in the event of failure (if you buy it through proper channels, ebay unfortunately is not a proper channel in their eyes. i.e. approved dealers)

jayyjayy88

how do i know if a place is a proper channel? There is this spot nearby that is called yurparts.com and they have them there on their website, if they have them on their website then they're considered a proper channel correct?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Order through Tunersports Justin will take care of you.

And yes, the skunk2 pro series will be a better fit with their ball joints.

jayyjayy88

awesome thank you, i paid 194 for them. Cheaper than even ebay.
thank you for your help and time

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Tunersports has stupid cheap prices, everything is 5 day fedex. I think your product will probably ship out Monday since they are closed on weekends. :thumbs up

jayyjayy88

Tunersports has stupid cheap prices, everything is 5 day fedex. I think your product will probably ship out Monday since they are closed on weekends. :thumbs up
I remember coming across their website now a few months back. Thing that caught my eye were the coupon codes they offer. I rather order through them than ebay anyways.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I would double check because i made that up. they only can secure one way. Pro series is on the bottom for sure. Should take like 10 minutes a side, its 3 bolts.